Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year. Nonstop eating and laughing and spending time with your family. I love giving thanks to my family and getting together with all of my family. My family Thanksgiving is great. Unfortunately, this Thanksgiving I am going to be in New York with my dad and his girlfriend to visit family. I am really going to miss having dinner with my mom's side of the family. My grandma makes great stuffing. The mashed potatoes are what I am going to miss the most. Boo hoo :( . What my family makes for Thanksgiving is great. We have things like a typical Thanksgiving family would: stuffing, as I had already told you, turkey as the main dish, cranberry sauce, pies, mashed potatoes, rolls, ham, green beans, carrots. And one more thing that I love is the scenery. There is a chandelier and even the place mats are beautiful. I am not bragging, but I just love how my grandma sets everything up.

I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. If you'd like, please share things that you're grateful for and your favorite Thanksgiving dish in the comments. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment